суббота, 4 января 2020 г.

LOVEPRINT CLARA C DOWNLOAD

But then, usually shoot hours are really abnormal like 5pm to 5am, that was my shoot hour. And the hours of the shoot are usually really weird. This song is currently unavailable in your area. There's a rough road That is less chosen Because it requires some yielding I will walk there Show the same care To both old enemies And new lovers Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Want to give more Then I want - Gonna' make a loveprint in the concrete Love will bind souls Soften hard souls Only hard hearts will shatter from falling Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you. My vision was to have a video for every song because I thought every song deserved a video. Like do you have a favorite one or is there a top 5? Um, we have an East Coast tour in the works, very much in the works. loveprint clara c

Uploader: Faudal
Date Added: 2 January 2017
File Size: 58.62 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11037
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Loveprint Lyrics

The performance was one to remember with Clara C. Off of my album…. And the hours of the shoot are usually really weird. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

Clara C - Loveprint Lyrics

My vision was to have a video for every song because I thought every song deserved a video. So always do what you love. Again very well felt. The gears are turning and then for… Of course another album is on its way. Actually I clata 1, Is there any other song that you like to sing other than your own?

Share This Claraa Facebook 0. There's a rough road That is less chosen Because it requires some yielding I will walk there Show the same care To both loveprin enemies And new lovers Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Want to give more Then I want - Gonna' make a loveprint in the concrete Love will bind souls Soften hard souls Only hard hearts will shatter from falling Cause life, it runs out claara soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you.

This song is currently unavailable in your area. If you can keep your career sustaining a steady path, I think, I would think that this is it; this is what it is for me until the day I turn old lovepeint grey. What actually inspires you to continue singing? Like my music video for Heartstrings….

[RECAP/INTERVIEW] Clara C LovePrint Tour + Interview

After, she went on to explain why her band could not come with her to the Emerald City but she did have a back-up which the audience was more than pleased with. The venue was small and very tight nit but had lovprint feeling of being at a major concert — that could only fit about people.

Your email address will not be published. Anytime the audience sings along and I hear them more than I hear myself. Loveprint Song Lyrics There's a rough road That is less chosen Because it requires some yielding I will walk there Show the same care To both old enemies And new lovers Cause clsra, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Want to give more Then I want - Gonna' make a loveprint in the concrete Love will bind souls Soften hard souls Only hard hearts will shatter from falling Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Cause life, it runs out too soon And all that I want to do Give the world a love that is true Share the love that I have with you Writer s: This will be your default for searching and browsing, but we'll still show you results for other languages.

loveprint clara c

You know, doing the do. Um, we have an East Coast tour in the works, very much in the works.

Of course she was joking, but this did not stop the audience from being excited over the prospect. Any personal feeling or other artist?

Like do you have a favorite one or is there a top 5? And maybe meander over to Japan and do some touring there.

LOVEPRINT TAB by Clara Chung @

Before Clara went on stage, the Seattle based band New Heights opened up for her with an explosive response. Because I like rocking out with the band, like going forte on everything, but I also like the hush like you heard us doing blackbird, maybe? And then right at the end of it Ckara cut it and we go right into it like, we have this drum does drum sounds for Heartstrings. If you want to confirm that the coffee in Seattle is good, ask Clara because she made it her second stop as part of her Loveprint tour that rocked the Q Cafe.

But then, usually shoot hours are really abnormal like 5pm d 5am, that was my shoot lovepriht. Below you will find the interview that was conducted before the venue started in which Clara shares her future plans with her career. So, another album definitely on its way, music videos; I want to get a music video out for every song. More from this album

loveprint clara c

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий